.Net Fullstack Developer (ASP.NET/C#)
Our office in the heart of Madrid is looking for new colleagues.
More precisely, colleagues with .Net Fullstack knowledge who could join the team as developers (ASP. NET/ C#).
- Apprenticeship in IT with focus on application development or/and a university level degree in IT or a comparable degree.
- Min. 4 years of experience in creating web applications using ASP.NET (C#) and Visual Studio.
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET and object oriented design and patterns. .Net Core knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in Angular (4+)
- Adaptation at writing unit tests and testable code and working under distributed version control (preferably Git).
- Reliability and the ability to work independently.
- High level of English, both spoken and written
- Experience with Agile development frameworks i.e. Scrum
- You will plan, design and develop new and existing web projects (E-Commerce, E-Business) as a part of the team.
- You will participate in cost estimations, software modeling, test phases and in the deployment of the developed applications.
- Depending on your interests and skills, you will be responsible for various tasks during the whole life-cycle of the software and will be in direct contact with the customers
- Working with a motivated and dynamic team.
- Working hours: 8.00 - 13.30 and 14.30 - 17.00 h. No overtime.
- Attractive office and location in the center of Madrid with free coffee/tea/fruits.
- Being part of a stable company with field-proven products and clients.
- Working in an agency that already has significant references.
- Possibility to achieve IT certifications.
- A large potential to develop yourself.
Tools we use:
- Visual Studio Code