Drupal – the world’s leading CMS
The modern CMS solution for all requirements
Websites today have to fulfill multifunctional tasks. Modern enterprise solutions with complex data structures are in demand. With version 9 Drupal was modernized and trimmed to its orientation towards an enterprise system. The CMS was expanded in its flexibility and stability with the integration of Symfony as PHP framework. Drupal therefore fulfills all technological requirements to meet the high and complex demands of our customers.
The advantages of Drupal CMS
- High user-friendliness
- Flexible, technical expandability
- Open source technology
- Broad user and developer community
- Many available and standardized extensions
- Continuous development of the core application
► The world's leading CMS
The feeling of being in good hands
As a team with experts in consulting, project management, user experience and design as well as technology, we accompany you from the concept phase to implementation and beyond. Throughout the entire project, you have a single point of contact. Drupal is integrated in our Digital Experience Platform – the Arcmedia Omnichannel Suite and guarantees a seamless and cross-channel customer experience.
We support you with the Drupal 9 upgrade
After five years, the time arrived again: Drupal 9 was released in 2020. There are a lot of convincing features and improvements that make the switch to version 9 worthwhile. As Drupal experts, we are happy to advise and support you with your Drupal issues and enable a smooth upgrade between versions.
► Higher performance | New backend technologies | Extended reach | Open source | Simplified content editing
Presentation of Drupal CMS
- Learn more about the functionalities of Drupal
- We show you the already existing extensions
- B2B and B2C references
- Various interfaces with other systems
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a non-binding appointment for a demo.
- The leading open source digital commerce application
- Gartner leader in the Magic Quadrant for digital commerce
- 1'000 extensions available
- Developed for lead generation and the intelligent use of customer data
- Optimizes the sales cycle
- Supports the automation of marketing processes
- Strengthens customer loyalty